Friday, 14 January 2011

No music = no life.

^
^

I do relate it to myself as it really reflects the fact that my life always moves in the rhythm of the 'current fave song'. I listen to a huge variety of genres from metal to musicals and it always positively influences my work and private life: encourages and inspires. There was no particular moment of realisation, so it might not be the perfect reflective example, but long as I remember, music has always been a very important part of my life. Normally I never go outside without a walkman, so the reality is seen by me through the prism of the music I listen to at the moment and it just all looks like like a video. This is my own method of escapism, as fashion is to others, but at the same time It does help me face problems etc. 


This might as well be called an addiction.


1 comment: