Sunday, 7 November 2010

Some experimental images from the most resent model test I have done for Cosmic.
These are also a test for my university final major project. Mostly it's about looking for the style I want my project to have... It might not look like it but it was a pouring rain at the time when we were shooting. I guess it was fun, but it didn't seem so at the time cos everyone were just freaking freezing. Really, my ass was mostly saved by Alice's professional attitude and the support of my team! A huge thanks to you, guys!
But I should just accept it: when I shoot on location it rains 9 times out of 10, so I just have to get on with it and work.

Photography - me
Model - Alice@Cosmic
Styling - Hyunwoo Soh
MUA - Monica Rossi
Photographic assistants - Natalia Salminen and Yoshito.

No comments:

Post a Comment